On the eve of CES 2016 press conference will Sony, which the Japanese manufacturer will present new items that he had prepared for the announcement at the largest exhibition of consumer electronics. According to the source, including the announced devices will be camera Sony HDR-AS50, intended for fans of active pastime.
Preliminary specifications of the camera Sony HDR-AS50:
- As usual, the quality optics from Zeiss.
- The codec XAVC-S, with a flow rate up to 50 Mbit / s.
- Record Full HD video at 60 frames per second.
- A new menu with “icons” for easy navigation.
- Waterproof Box complete, the depth of diving up to 60 meters.
- Battery NP-BY1 in camera HDR-AZ1, as HDR-AS50 will be compatible with a more capacious battery NP-BX1.
- Bluetooth – to activate the camera with the remote control.
- The digital zoom.
- Compatible with the new remote control RM-LVR3, which will be released later in 2016.